Article 1 – General terms
- Sticker Life BV, as a Belgian company, applies the “law of December 8, 1992 on Privacy Protection in relation to the Processing of Personal Data” as modified by the “law of December 11, 1998” and by the “law of June 13, 2005 on electronic communications”.
- Sticker Life BV takes responsibility for the processing of your personal data.
Article 2 – Collected personal data
2.1. Data you communicate to us:
- Category 1, [without registration: your IP-adress]
- Category 2: [your profile name, password e-mail address, login and (possibly) your profile picture;]
- Category 3:[by registration on the newsletter: your e-mail address]
- Category 4: [data obtained by placing cookies: Session ID and Wordfence Human Cookie]
- Category 5: [your address data in response to placing an order]
- Category 6: [….]
2.2. Sticker Life BV can obtain personal data through different means:
- by placing cookies (see below);
- during your registration and use of the Website;
Article 3 – Purposes of the processing of data
3.1. General purposes:
Sticker Life BV will use the obtained personal data solely for the purposes mentioned below:
- Category 1: [the maintaining and improving of the Website and the creation of anonymous statistics based (the identity of particular persons or companies will not be traceable) on the “legitimate interest” of Sticker Life BV to improve her service and Website continuously; ]
- Category 2: [managing your account on the Website and using the forum based on the execution of the agreement which you requested, in order to send you direct marketing mailings with related and comparable offers and promotions. You can opt-out of these mailings by unsubscribing at the bottom of every direct marketing email. We will also use this information to invite you to review our services. This information is used with the legal basis ‘Legitimate Interest’.]
- Category 3: [the sending of direct marketing mailings, newsletters, promotions, based on your explicit and preliminary consent;]
- Category 4: [Session ID, only used in case people log in. To check whether the user is a human and not a robot Wordfence Human Cookie is used based on explicit, prior consent;]
- Category 5: [the delivery and invoice-details of the products ordered by you, based on the delivery of a service which you requested.]
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, however, you must understand that the delivery of certain services is not possible in case you refuse to provide us with certain personal data.
3.2. Direct marketing:
Your personal data will only be used for direct marketing purposes of you give your explicit and preliminary consent.(“opt-in”).
In case you have given your consent and you are added to Sticker Live BV’s direct mailing list, Sticker Live BV may use your personal data to send you marketing material as well as other material relating to Sticker Life BV, her products and/or her services. Sticker Life BV can also use the personal data you provided in order to adapt the documents saved by Sticker Life BV.
This consent can be revoked at all times, for free and without motivation by clicking the unsubscribe button below every promotional e-mail.
3.3. Transfer to third parties:
In case of whole or partial reorganization or cession of Sticker Life BV activities, whereby Sticker Life BV reorganizes, transfers, ceases her business activity or in case Sticker Life BV goes bankrupt, your personal data may be transferred to new entities or third parties.
Sticker Life BV will try, if reasonably possible, to inform you beforehand of the fact that Sticker Life BV transfers your personal data to a third person, but you must be aware of the fact that this is not always possible nor technically nor commercially.
Sticker Life BV won’t sell, let, hand out your personal data nor place them at disposal of third parties, except in the situations provided for in this policy or unless your explicit and preliminary consent.
3.4. Legal requirements:
In extraordinary circumstances, it may occur that Sticker Life BV is obliged to transfer your personal data following a court order or in order to comply with imperative laws and/or regulations. Sticker Life BV will, if reasonably possible, try to inform you on beforehand unless revealing this information is subject to legal constraints.
Article 4 – Duration of the processing
We will store and process your personal data during the period necessary depending on the purposes of the processing as well as depending on the contractual relationship between you and Sticker Life BV.
Specific intended period: 3 years after the last communication
Article 5 – Your rights
5.1. Access right and right to obtain a copy.
You have the right to freely obtain at any moment access to your personal data, as well as to be informed about the use of your personal data.
5.2. Right to correct, delete and limit:
You have the choice to share your personal data with Sticker Life BV You also have the right to request Sticker Life BV to correct, delete or complement your personal data. You acknowledge that a refusal to share data or a request to delete these data will make the delivery of certain services and/or products impossible.
You can also request the processing of your personal data to be limited.
5.3. Right to object:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when you have serious and legitimate reasons to do so.
You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data for purposes of direct marketing. In such case-specific reasoning will not be requested.
5.4. Right to free data transferring:
You have the right to obtain your personal data which is processed by Sticker Life BV in a structured, usual form, readable by machines and/or to transfer this data to another data controller.
5.5. Right to withdraw consent
When the processing is based on prior consent you have the right to withdraw this consent.
5.6. Exercise of rights:
You can exercise your rights by contacting us, either through e-mail via the form below or by mail to Sticker Life BV, Hopland 3A, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium or through the link ‘Contact us’ on the Website, with the inclusion of your ID.
5.7. Automated decisions and profiling:
The processing of your personal data does not include profiling, nor shall you be subjected to automated decisions.
5.8. Right to file a complaint:
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission: Commission for protection of personal life, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This does not affect a provision before the civil court.
If you have suffered damages caused by the processing of your personal data you can file a claim for damages.
Article 6 – Safety and confidentiality
6.1. We have adopted safety measures which are suited on both a technical and an organisational level to avoid the destruction, the loss, the forgery, the adjustment, the non-authorised access or the notification of the personal data by accident to a third party, as well as the non-authorised processing of these data.
6.2. Sticker Life BV shall not be liable in any way for direct or indirect damages caused by wrongfully or improper use of the personal data by a third party.
6.3. At all times you shall comply with safety standards, for instance by avoiding all non-authorised access to your login and access code. You are solely responsible for the use of the Website on your computer, IP-address and identification data, as well as for the confidentiality.
Article 7 – Access by third parties
In order to process your personal data, we provide access to your personal data to our employees.
Article 8 – Cookies
8.1. What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small text file that is sent from the server of Sticker Life BV and is stored on your computer’s hard drive. This way we can remember your preferences when visiting our Website. The information stored through these cookies can only be read by Sticker Life BV and only for the duration of your visit to the Website.
8.3. Kind of cookies:
Cookies can be subdivided based on their offspring, function and durability. The legislation mainly makes a division between functional or technically necessary cookies on the one hand and all other cookies on the other hand.
The Website only uses the following cookies:
Functional and non-functional cookies
- Shopify cookies
- Hotjar cookies
- Facebook ad pixel
- Wistia video player cookies
- Google Analytics cookies
8.4. Your permission:
You can refuse the installation of cookies when you use the Website for the first time by choosing in the offered pop-up screen “Refusing Cookies”.
You can block Cookies by activating your browser settings which allows you to refuse the cookies. The rejection of these cookies may have the effect of not allowing you to use some functionalities on the Website.
In case you have any more questions or remarks regarding the processing of personal data, please contact Sticker Life BV per mail or per post by using the “Contact us” button on the Website.
More information on cookies can also be found via the following link: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
More information on online behavioural advertising and online privacy can be found via the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/